ASK AN EXPERT


Let me tell you the interview I had with my brother. My brother is Septian Anggriawan. He is 23 years old. Now, he work at costums and excise department in Bogor. He is an expert of gundam assembly. Ok, guys check out what we discuss about it.

Q: What are you passionate about?
A: I'm passionate about model kits gundam well known as Gunpla. Gunpla is hobby of assembling and painting it's part
Q : Why is this hobby very special to you?
A: That's kind of hobby is special because hard skills and patience are required to make a perfect gunpla that you really want to be.
Q: Where do you get the kits to make it?
A: There are so many pieces of kit to make a gunpla into a robot whose have a name and character I usually buy them at toys store or online shop.Not only build that part into a robot but I can paint them with a few step, paint them manually by use brush or by use air compressor
Q: How many tools you need to assembly gundam?
A: Here's the main tools I need to assembly gundam, side cutter to cut out the pieces hobby knife to cutting down the nub and sand to make the part more smoothly
Q: What are the parts of gundam which need to be assemblied?
A: There are smooth parts which I assembly into a part of gundam's body, such as head , hand , body , legs , wings and weapons
Q: how do you paint the gundam?
A: Usually before I assembly all of that parts I like to paint them with the same colour but more deep and mate;
The perfect combination of colour and panel line on the surface will create a perfect finishing.
Q: Last question, what can you say about this passion and your life, in general?
A: I have passion about thinking and make things go right. I can think all night long to find the answers about what I really curious about. I think everything in this world is connected and I always try to find the line between everything happened in my life so far. I know life is meaningful if you could be the best version of you, that's why I always try and do my best to reach something that I will never regret in future. I know what I do and I want to do. My vision of future are clear.
Q: Okay, it is great talking to you, Bro Tian. Thanks a lot, an See you again next time.
A: See you and You're welcome.





See you at the next post...babayyyy:)





Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

SOCIAL MEDIA

THIRD MEETING REVIEW:A NEW MEMBER of THE FAMILY

SECOND MEETING REVIEW:ADVERB