MY SKILLS

hi guys🙋meet me again in this blog. This time my second post about My Skills, I'm gonna share you people about my skill, but to be honest my skill is not that special😄. First I think my skill is come sort of a hobby, hobby that can be done anywhere and anytime for sure😅, but maybe it also should be done, in a possible situation😆. There are some description about my hobby? Yup my hobby is singing. IMO singing is fun,exciting and maybe good to entertain myself  when I feel sad or to entertain other who feel sad hehe. I often sing instinctively and I listen some music that I know the song by heart😂. At that time I sing that song straightaway hehe😆 By the way my first experience of singing in front of public is when I was in elementary school and at that time I joined a karaoke contest at independence day celebration where I lived, the first thing I felt shy and a little bit unconfident because I was nervous to sing in front of other people😽😹. But surprisingly I won the contest😻💃. The second experience is when I unexpectedly was requested to sing at art festival in my high school, honestly I was nervous and no preparation at all😂 and then I and my friends perform with guitar presenting a song titled Cinta&Rahasia maybe this song is chosen😆because this song its very hits in Indonesia haha😁, Alahamdulillah our performance when very smooth and have a very great applause😻from my friend who watch the performance, I feel happy and I relived😄. The last experience until now performing in front of public is when I become member of Art Lab, an organization or comunity from faculty about student's interest and talent, at the first meeting, we the of art lab requested to show our talent, and I perform my talent as well by singing😆. In that place I was not alone because we are divide into groups, and our group show an acoustic by performing a song Rumah Kita, and the audience responds well💕. Oke those are my experiences of singing I can share😽. See you at the next post🙋 babayyyyy👋


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

SOCIAL MEDIA

THIRD MEETING REVIEW:A NEW MEMBER of THE FAMILY

SECOND MEETING REVIEW:ADVERB